I wanted to share something with y’all that I think you can appreciate: resources! Sometimes I find tips & tricks, recommendations & conversations, or just some plain good tunes I bumped into that someone might find interesting or find value in.
I call them “10 on the 10th.”
I’ll bring to you 10 links every 10th of the month containing things that I’ve found beneficial, resourceful or just fun! It’s a little bit of my world, and heck, you might even like it!
Disclaimer: None of these links are affiliated links. I’m adding a generic link so you can see what I’m talking about. 😉
- Book I’m currently reading: 168 hours by Laura Vanderkam
- Been listening to a lot of this podcast for personal development: Optimal Living Daily (I listen to it on Stitcher)
- This Unbusy Manifesto has been an eye opener lately.
- Organizing my Fall/Winter wardrobe with MyDressing app (for Android). I have a post about it here.
- The Simplify book by Joshua Becker is only 99 cents on Kindle (as of 11pm on 11/9) if you’d like to get started on simplifying your life.
- Recently watched The True Cost documentary about fast fashion and it has helped me see deeper into this industry and make slow changes.
- Found the best-tasting instant decaf coffee out there: The Nescafe Taster’s Choice !
- I have several of Social Print Studio photo strips on my fridge! I include pictures from Instagram, my own landscape pictures and some cool quotes I need to be constantly reminded of!
- My go-to blog for fashion inspiration; it actually helped me hone in on my personal style 🙂
- Minimalism and home decor can be challenging. Everyday life can be, too, so that’s why I grabbed this frame for my wall recently from Hobby Lobby. I think I got 50% off 🙂
Any specific category you’d like to see more of? Just comment below!