Last month I posted my first edition of “10 on the 10th”, a monthly post with links & things that I find fun, educational, or beneficial throughout the month and share them here with you guys! You never know who’s going to find some value in them, so I figured, why not!? 🙂
Here are my 10 on the 10th, December edition:
- Christmas must-haves: Trader Joe’s organic hot cocoa mix & mini Panettone bread (picture below).
- Holiday season nail lacquer favorite: Maybelline Paint the Town (old – picture below).
- Decorating, working and driving to my Christmas Faves Spotify playlist. Will definitely be playing these tunes throughout December; something about having the right music to get into the spirit of the season!
- An interesting article about All the Things You Don’t Need for a Perfect Holiday by Joshua Becker of Becoming Minimalist.
- Here’s one of the many books I intend to read this New Year (just have to find it at the library or on a Kindle version now…): “1,000+ Little Things Happy Successful People Do Differently” by Marc Chernoff & Angel Chernoff of Marc and Angel Hack Life blog.
- Have you ever seen this Little Drummer Boy music video on YouTube? It’s 5 years old, but I love it!! I remember this video went viral at the time, and now Sean and his wife are making music together. So awesome!
- I’m currently going through the free pdf version of Leo Babauta’s Zen Habits Focus book. “It’s about finding the focus you need to create, to work on what’s important, to reflect, to find peace”, according to Leo. Very interesting so far!
- Take a moment this holiday season to watch this TEDx YouTube video by The Minimalists about A Rich Life With Less Stuff.
- Speaking of The Minimalists (my favorite duo), did you know their documentary Minimalism: A Documentary About The Important Things is coming to Netflix on 12/15/16? I own it on Vimeo and I highly recommend it for a better perspective on minimalism and living a more meaningful life with less.
- Last but not least, I have a few minimalism decorating ideas for y’all (pictured below). Yes, this is our personal Christmas decor, it’s what we were able to fit into our 557 sq ft studio apartment; not that we need much anyway. 😉
May your Christmas be merry & bright,